Administrator needed in Cambridge, £14.44ph PAYE - Reference:5235683
To carry out all duties associated with burials, cremation and memorialisation, as part of a multi-disciplinary, multi-skilled team, within a customer focused bereavement service. Act in a professional and sympathetic manner at all times to meet the needs of the bereaved resolving day to day issues sensitively.
- Book Burial, Cremations and memorial services, including the processing of payments
- Undertake basic financial tasks to prepare accounts and income summaries, raise purchase orders, take payments.
- The positioning and installation in respect of the memorials, memorabilia and the memorial safety programme.
- Liaising with Funeral Directors, members of the public and all other visitors and stakeholders
- Undertake witnesses and unwitnessed scatterings of cremated remains
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration