Step Teachers is looking for an Experienced Office Manager to cover an ongoing sickness in an Academy in Norwich starting as soon as possible.
As the Office Manager, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the efficient daily operations of the school office. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing administrative staff and overseeing their day-to-day tasks.
- Handling student records, attendance, and school communications.
- Coordinating school events, meetings, and appointments.
- Liaising with parents, staff, and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with school policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a welcoming and organized office environment.
Qualifications and Experience: To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or a similar administrative role.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education