DevOps Engineer Role
Pearson Carter are working with a fast-growing company that provide cloud based data services to the energy market. They need a fresh face with fresh ideas to join their team as AWS DevOps Engineer.
- Monitor and test performance for potential bottlenecks, identify likely solutions and drive to implement those fixes
- Install and maintain the operating systems, system management tools and application software
- Maintain the security, back up solutions and redundancy strategies
- Value the risk and security impact of all the DevOps changes
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- 3 Year College Degree or Equivalent hands-on experience
- Experience and knowledge on Python and Java
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience + Benefits.
The office is London they are offering Flexible Hybrid working.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Stockton, Middlesbrough, Hybrid, Remote
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet