Recruitment Consultant (children's services) needed in Lambeth, £26.05ph PAYE - Reference: RQ1052932
- Increase frequency of candidate communication and liaison
- Reduce onboarding timescales by revising and shortening current service level agreements (e.g. 5 working days from advert request to go-live)
- Deliver candidate/applicant experience improvements
- Improve accessibility of HR advice and guidance to hiring managers
- Engage HR more directly in supporting the development of strategic Children’s Social Care recruitment projects and initiatives
Key duties and responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for all Children’s Social Care related HR recruitment enquiries
- End-to-end advert setup and launch
- Maintaining regular contact with onboarding candidates, chasing references, timely DBS requests, medical screenings, fraud checks – chasing hiring manager as required
- Monitoring CSC recruitment data and performance
- Supporting recruitment projects undertaken by Children’s Social Care such as agency absorption sessions, development of campaign assets and managing events
- Delivering process improvements for candidate and applicant user experience
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales