Neighbourhood Care Operative needed in Bolton, £11.23ph - Reference: 0007 E75D / 1
Clean UK Driving Licence
- To manually sweep and collect litter and detritus from the highway and open spaces shrub areas.
- Remove fly tipping and sharps.
- Manual and mechanical removal of animal faeces from highway.
- Remove accident debris and dead animals from highway.
- Empty and clean dog and litter bins.
- To undertake Grounds Maintenance duties including shrub and flower bed maintenance, shrub bed pruning, hedge cutting and pedestrian and ride on grass cutting and edging off of associated grassed areas.
- To undertake pedestrian sweeping.
- To manually remove graffiti.
- To undertake leaf clearance by manually sweeping.
- To undertake water course checking.
- Ensure playground areas are maintained and street furniture is maintained and painted when required.
- Provide such assistance as may be required to all customers to enable the smooth operation of the service and show a professional approach and image to minimise complaints.
- Completion of worksheet.
- Winter gritting of footpath areas.
- Driving duties associated with the above mentioned duties.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services