Hybrid Front End Developer- £45,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a leading digital ecommerce brand agency that specialises in working with purpose-led organisations to affect change. They help the by providing a platform for them to share their story including who they are, what they do and why it matters. They are looking to expand on their small team of developers to help build high-performing WordPress websites for their purpose-led brands.
As you will be joining a small team you will need to:
- Have a genuine passion for developing user interfaces.
- Shape, build and test websites.
- Support, service and maintain the websites we host for our clients, month to month, as this forms part of the role as well.
- 3 years’ experience with WordPress.
- 3 years’ experience with React.js.
- Understand Restful API design.
- Fluency with Git version control.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to £45,000 and includes benefits.
The role is based in London where you are expected on-site 2 days a week (Monday and Tuesday) then is remote for the remaining 3 days.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet