The successful company will join a rapidly growing startup, who work alongside sound engineers and designers to revolutionize the way audiences experience audio across all platforms.
Due to a huge period of growth, they are looking for an ambitious engineering lead, as the client look to dominate the market in the coming years.
Working on a fully remote basis, with flexible working hours, you will work closely with the CTO and have a real input in the direction of the company, while gaining fantastic progression opportunities for a company that has won many awards based on their diverse culture and how they treat their staff.
- Take the lead in delivering our vision
- Working closely with the CTO
- Develop an intimate understanding of the live sound domain and its reliability requirements
- Work with manufacturing test engineers to design and build efficient hardware test infrastructure
- Work on the real time audio processing engine
- Become an early member of the R&D team, shaping the future of the company
- Experience in automated software and hardware testing and CI systems
- An understanding of DSP, particularly in audio
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for music, audio or the entertainment industry
Up to £60,000 depending on experience
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Industry Sector: IT & Internet
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary in GBP (£): 50000 - 60000, Annual Salary
Job Location: London, UK
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet