Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher in Hemel Hempstead. The role is an ongoing supply role in a Year 3/4 class, initially lasting until the end of term but this may extend into the new year. This role will involve planning and marking.
Providing an education that nurtures curiosity and success is at the centre of the vision of this two-form entry Primary Academy. At their last inspection, the school were rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. They take pride in being able to offer a curriculum that is varied and encourages every child to develop their confidence and give students opportunity develop different areas of their thinking.
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 2
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and dynamic lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education