Library Assistant based in Southport
The rate is £11.46ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
The reference number is: 5235829
You will be working as part of a small team at a Library and the role will involve:-
- Assisting customers in issuing and returning library items.
- Accurately shelving returned items and keeping the library tidy and in good order.
- Helping customers with any enquiries and in using technology i.e PCs, photocopiers.
- Promoting the love of reading specifically to children and families.
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services