Project Support Officer needed in South east London Paying £16.21 per hr ref 1057523
Full time hours on a temporary basis:
- A high-level of organisational and analytical skills particularly secure knowledge of data and data formatting for presentations
- ‘Self-starter’ discipline with exposure to fast pace environments
- Experience collaborating with senior project stakeholders as well as Project leads in a range of contexts
- Experience of coordinating workstream activity such as procurement tasks, meeting organisation, minute taking and general communications in line with quality, time and budget
- Experience supporting the maintenance of project plans and other project documentation such as risk and issue logs
- Excellent workplace IT skills, with an advanced level of knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications [Word, Excel, PowerBI Powerpoint, MS Teams, MS Projects etc.].
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration