We are pleased to announce a new vacancy that has opened for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a well-established Dental Practice based near Brighton Le Sands, Liverpool
About the role:
- Part-Time role available
- MUST BE QUALIFIED DENTAL NURSE + £12+ Per Hour
- Looking for a personable, positive, and enthusiastic candidate – with great customer focus!
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses!
- DBS AND PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY COVERED
- Candidate Should be GDC Registered
- Must Ensure that CQC requirements are met
- Efficiently Update Digitally held patient records
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- Modern Practice + Great CPD Support, Free Training and great Career Paths
- Fully Digital with Digital X-rays and all Standard Equipment
- Access to Mental Health support Network and Personal Training Sessions
- Exceptional Development Opportunities and an Longstanding and welcoming Team of staff
- Access to Public Transportation nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing