Active Travel Planner based in Harrow
The rate is £18.73ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
The reference number is: HAR-011879
The successful candidate will promote and contribute to the development and implementation of Travel Plans for schools, businesses and other third parties and promote sustainable transport and modal shift. They will promote, develop and maintain effective contacts and relationships with customers, customer representative groups, strategic partners, departments and Members to ensure that customer needs are addressed in the provision of services.
They successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the development and implement of the Travel Plan
- Promote and support the development and implementation of external travel plans particularly schools, businesses and interested third parties
- Be an advocate for sustainable transport and liaise with other departments to coordinate promotional / educational initiatives with engineering initiatives and maximise the impact on road users
- To provide guidance and advice to schools and parents producing and implementing school travel plans by attending regular working party meetings and promotional events
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services