Do you have experience supporting children with special needs?
Do you have experience supporting children with PMLD and ASD?
Do you have experience of working in a special needs school?
Do you have experience providing personal care?
- Based in Hexham
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Students are diagnosed profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Students are aged from 2 to 19 years old
- Starting immediately
- Working Monday to Friday
- Whole class and some 1-2-1 support
- Working in either a class of students with Autism or PMLD
- Will work across the key stages
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have previously supported children with special needs
- Will have a friendly and caring personality
- Will be comfortable providing personal care
- Will be available immediately
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year