D365 CE CRM Technical Consultant - MS GOLD Partner - Up to £70K
Pearson Carter are currently working with an growing Microsoft gold partner who are looking to recruit a Dynamics 365 CE Sales consultant to add to their expert software team.
This is a company who pride themselves on their strong company culture, excellent future vision and fantastic employee development opportunities.
You will be instrumental in creating new business opportunities to help grow this fantastic company.
- D365 CE CRM Technical Consultant
- Fully remote or hybrid if you live closer to the office
- Salary - up to £75,000
- £200 to spend on home office equipment
- The opportunity to work from the office or home
- Birthday off work
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 33 with service
- Buy extra 5 days leave, or be paid for 5 days less leave
- Walking meetings
- Quarterly socials - hoverboarding, spa evening, bowling, food, drinks.
Training & Personal Development
- Up to £1,000 worth of training and certifications paid per year
- Dedicated weekly education hours
- Employee Self-Improvement Scheme – £500 to spend against personal learning and development activities.
- 4+ years D365 CE CRM experience as a Technical Consultant
- Power Platform and Azure Functions experience
- Must have MS Partner experience in the last 1 year
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet