Our clients are a currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor/Senior QS to join their growing team in Bristol.
This position would be perfect for a candidate already at Intermediate-Senior level, or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for that next challenging step in their career.
This company continue going from strength to strength, a business that promotes an employee focused culture with a strong track record of delivering excellent project results.
The successful candidate should be located within a commutable distance to Bristol and ideally have a background in refurbishment/ fit-out on commercial projects, ideally fast-track internals but this aspect isn’t essential for the right person.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3+years experience as a Quantity Surveyor, ideally delivering refurbishment focused projects on student accommodation, retail, healthcare or similar.
- Wider experience in commercial or built environment projects.
- Well versed in cost management, valuation, estimating, change management and risk management.
- Strong knowledge of JCT design & build projects, refurbishment and similar contract management + project tendering processes.
- Preferably a Quantity Surveying related degree or industry accreditation qualification.
- Self-motivated, driven, ambitious and pro-active individual who is capable of working independently and as part of a wider team.
- The successful candidate will be involved with driving the businesses success going forward, must be comfortable communicating with clients and be passionate about the work they deliver.
Expected salary of £45-65k (Flexible and dependant on experience), car allowance, bonus and more included in the package! Excellent career growth and internal progression as the company continues to grow. Opportunity for hybrid working dependant on project requirements.
This company are focused on continuous growth and therefore want candidates who are looking to build long-term successful careers. Apply today for further information!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ car allowance + bonus
- Industry Sector Construction
HND/HNC or equivalent