Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, €45K, Partner, Europe working
Pearson Carter is working very closely with one of the largest partners in the world looking for a D365 F&O Consultant to work alongside the current Advisory practice.
This job is offering a very completive salary of €45,000 Euros + the chance to move to the beautiful country of Malta.
- Design, lead and recommend the right architecture, in line to our client’s requirements.
- Full life cycle development projects
- Development of high-quality coding with X++
- Communication between the development team
- Working with the Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Partner
- Testing and analysing the functionality of solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in D365 FO
- Excellent English communication, both verbal and written.
- Project-driven individual, able to estimate and meet up deadlines.
- Front-end reporting and analytics, Cube design, Power BI report, and Dashboards deployments
- Industry experience in Finance, Retail, Supply Chain, Sales and Warehousing
- Development experience with X++, C# and .NET
This role is offering a very competitive salary of €45,000. Remote working with benefits such as private health care, pension scheme, and many more.
This position requires relocation to Malta
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Axapta, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX Jobs, Axapta Jobs, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365 F&O, F&O, End-user, Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, UK Wide, Remote, Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, London, London, Manchester, Birmingham, West Midlands, Scotland, Northeast.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet