A dedicated Early Years Practitioner is required in a 'Good'-rated Primary school in Newham. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where everyone strives for the greatest outcomes for the children. You will be working in accordance with standards of practice and assisting children who may have some special needs. This position is suitable for people looking to advance their careers as Early Years practitioners. Staff in this school have always given us fantastic feedback regarding the school.
- Early Years Practitioner
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced EYEs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience and qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to provide guidance and support
- Two-form entry
- Located in Westminster
The successful Early Years Practitioner will have:
- A minimum of three months of experience working with children
- EYFS qualification
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered to our agency staff
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks for our agency staff
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
It says ‘Outstanding’ in Details about the school, so one of them needs to be amended.
Should this be ‘Good’?
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education