Job Title: Control Systems Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Are you ready to join a trailblazing company at the forefront of Powertrain design and application for a greener, brighter future?
With over 45 years of experience, we have become a global leader in supplying bespoke test and assembly machines to the automotive manufacturing industry. At our company, we pride ourselves on our unrivalled reputation for ultimate reliability and quality. We have successfully transitioned from internal combustion engines to cutting-edge electric vehicle propulsion technology. As a result, we are now the go-to supplier of test and assembly equipment for all sectors.
Now, we have several thrilling and challenging Control Systems Engineer roles waiting for talented individuals like you!
As a Senior Control Systems Engineer, you will be the technical expertise in software commissioning, to attend our customer sites worldwide, to successfully commission special purpose machine tools, from power on through to the final sign off by customer whilst adhering to cost, time and quality objectives.
The Control Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead commissioning engineers as needed.
- Act as primary customer contact.
- Manage PLC software for equipment integration, commissioning, and installation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including customer engineering.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support customers with software-related inquiries, debugging, and troubleshooting.
A successful Control Systems Engineer will need:
- HNC or B.Eng in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualifications with relevant experience, preferably within the automotive industry.
- Strong communication skills, both as a team player and an independent contributor.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
We value your skills and what you bring to the table. In return, we offer a market-leading remuneration package and an employee-centric flexible working environment. We believe in nurturing your talent and providing you with the resources to thrive in your role.
Join our dynamic team and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the automotive industry. Push the boundaries of electrical design and contribute to a greener, brighter future. Apply now and let your engineering expertise thrive in an exciting and rewarding environment!
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Submit your application today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing