· Are you a passionate, proactive and caring teacher?
· Do you have a QTS?
· Are you seeking for new opportunities in Teesside?
· Do you have experience working with KS2?
· Do you have a current valid DBS on the update service?
Hello Education are currently recruiting for Primary School Teachers across various schools in Teesside.
The applicant is expected to plan and deliver lessons independently and engage with all ages of the school as well as staff. The schools are wanting a dynamic, trustworthy, and approachable person to integrate into the school quickly. Also, the right candidate should have experience in working and assisting with KS2/Key Stage Two pupils.
The role is perfect for an individual that wants flexibility of working hours, and the role is an immediate start.
NQT’s/Newly Qualified Teachers/ ECT’s/ Early Career Teachers are actively encouraged to apply.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
· Experience working with primary aged students
· Knowledge of the national curriculum
· Confidence in working and supporting children with complex needs
· An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
· A great rate of pay
· Join a lovely team of staff
· The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
· A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Matty from Hello Education on 01642 039888 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education