Step Teachers are working with a school based in Enfield to source a Business and Economics Supply Teacher for a long-term role commencing immediately.
This is a "Good" Ofsted-rated school where students across the academy now achieve well. GCSE examination results have improved dramatically. Students make rapid progress in mathematics. Progress in English is not as rapid, although it is improving, particularly at Key Stage 4. A-level results are also improving and students now achieve well in the sixth form. Children in Reception make particularly rapid progress.
- Possess strong knowledge of the Business and Economics curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties
- Comply with and implement the school's policies, and take part in their supportive educational ethos
Requirements for this role:
- QTS or equivalent
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Business and Economics
- A relevant subject-specific degree is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Placement, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Education