Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Functional Consultant, MS Partner - Remote – up to £55,000 + Bonus
Pearson Carter are currently working with a Microsoft Partner based in London who are looking to recruit a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Consultant.
This company expanded last year to include a Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice. Due to the acquisition of new projects, they are looking to continue to grow the team.
- Planning and documenting technical solutions.
- Communication with clients to discuss requirements and technical solutions.
- Configuration and Implementation of Dynamics 365 and supporting technologies.
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule.
- Create business solution to address clients’ needs.
- At least three years’ working with Dynamics 365.
- Microsoft Power Apps.
- Integration tools such as SSIS and Power Automate.
- MS Partner experience preferred.
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000 + Benefits
This role is hybrid and would require you to travel into the office twice per week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Leading Microsoft Dynamic CRM recruitment agency - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Gold Partner, Functional Consultant, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Remote, London, South London, North London, Essex, Slough, Untied Kingdom.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet