Step Teachers are looking for experienced Supply Teachers who are looking for flexible work but still want to make a difference in the lives of young people! Supply with us is paid through PAYE, there's no planning or reporting and it's all classroom-based. We speak to so many teachers who love teaching but not all the admin, is that you? Please get in touch!
- Strong subject-specific curriculum knowledge at KS3 - KS4
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or the equivalent of
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience
- A relevant subject-related degree is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal. Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Education