Are you a dynamic and passionate P.E. teacher ready to inspire and motivate young minds? Step Teachers is thrilled to offer you a fantastic opportunity to join our team and make a real impact on students' lives!
Our Client school in Peterborough is looking for a P.E. teacher to start asap until at least the Christmas break.
- Strong Physical Education curriculum knowledge at KS3 & 4
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with the safe use and storage of all equipment.
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification for teaching in secondary school
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching PE at secondary school level.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant PE or Sports related degree is desirable.
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education