A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available in Alfreton
About the role:
- 65% Split on Private + Negotiable NHS contract @ £13 - £14 Per UDA
- EXCELLENT PRIVATE EARNING POTENTIAL (Average £40k)
- Mentorship programs + Monthly Training and CPD + Co-funded professional development
- Hygienist and Treatment Coordinator support
- Well-established Modern Practice – Currently using SOE Software
- Well-equipped with Digital x-rays, Rotary Endo, Itero Scanners, and more!
- Friendly and supportive staff including TCO, Hygienist, Associates and Nurses
- Practice offers: Implants, Cosmetic, Teeth whitening/ straightening, Facial aesthetics, Composite bonding, Veneers, and all aspects of general dentistry
- Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing