Our client based in Southhampton is looking for a Gimbals Fitter at there global component manufacturing company that is looking for a driven individual to come in and help make positive improvements. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with the required experience and the ability to thrive in a fast pace demanding industry.
This will be a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension
Hours - Monday to Thursday - 7.00 am to 4:15pm & Friday hours - 7.00 am to 11:30am
Salary '' up to £16 per hour, plus OT, With increase after 3 months
Key Responsibilities of Gimbals Fitter
- Fitting components
- Working self sufficiently & uses own initiative to complete tasks within cost
- Willing to work co-operatively as well as having a flexible approach
Gimbals Fitter required experience:
- TIG Welding
- Lathe operation
- Able to read & work to drawings
- Time served apprentice in machine shop area
- Willing to learn
If the job role of Gimbals Fitter sounds like it suits you, please click apply now!
If you would like to hear more information about the Gimbals Fitter, please contact Olympia at Orion in Reading.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing