An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a strong, business winning Lettings Valuer to join a market leading Estate agent based in BromsgroveLettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A basic salary up to £25,000 depending on experience, plus commission.
- Free parking on-site
- Company events and Christmas Do's
- Great office environment and culture!
Lettings Negotiator – Duties
- Negotiating lets resulting in the best outcome for both tenant and landlord
- Booking and conducting viewings in a professional manner to ensure best results as well as attending lettings viewings & valuations.
- Generating business both face to face and over the phone.
- Organising pre-tenancy paperwork
- Uploading properties onto main portals
- Registering applicants and dealing with walk ins
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
- Play your part in achieving the best market share and reputation for offering a quality, reliable and results orientated service
- A real go-getter who thrives in a competitive market
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Experience within a similar Lettings Negotiator role is essential
- Good Customer Service experience is vital.
- Previous experience of using Microsoft office packages
- You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
If this sounds like something that interests you, please reach out to Lily Hill today!
Please only apply if you have experience
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property