Are you looking for a role where the company are going to value your time & hard work''.Then this global engineering & manufacturing company are looking for a driven CNC Machinist!
£16-18 p/h DOE
Day & Night Shift available
Your responsibilities as a CNC Machinist will be;
- Setting up machines for the jobs allocated.
- Perform the machining required to the required specifications.
- Inspecting and checking work using a precision measuring device
- Updating tooling
Ideally, you will have experience in the below:
- Several years of experience as a machinist with CNC skills
- Ability to set and use machine tools
- Ability to use precision measurement equipment
You will be working across a range of products and therefore it will be a varied role and you will be in a team environment where you are rewarded for your work
If you are interested in this role and are keen to find out more please call Olympia at Orion Electrotech or click "apply" below.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing