Sales Account Manager
We are looking for sales account managers to join a leading National distributor in Tamworth. This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a company who are a market leader in their field and offer excellent opportunities for career development.
Salary: Circa £27-32k
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, Company Bonus Scheme 20% annually, Pension – Contribution matched plus additional 2%, Private Healthcare.
- Achieve sales targets by value, volume, gross margin for designated area(s)
- Develop and monitor new accounts
- Respond effectively to targets set and agreed with Sales Office Manager
- Ensure day-to-day communication with customers via telephone, email, etc. is of a very high and professional standard
- Monitor all aspects of the sales order process to ensure all procedures are complied with
- Provide quotations for customers using company pricing policies, cut-to-size optimising software and CRM system
- Provide monthly sales report(s) to Sales Office Manager
- Assist with all aspects of stock purchasing, to meet agreed stock turn targets
- In partnership with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager ensure service levels meet customer demand whilst minimising costs
- Attend all Sales Office and Branch Meetings
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Sales or Branch Manager
- Observe all aspects of Health and Safety within the sales and warehouse environment.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and IT skills, be numerate with a smart professional appearance. We are looking for energy, motivation and enthusiasm. You will be a team player with a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise. Experience working in a sales environment is preferable, but other backgrounds will also be considered.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
plus bonus and benefits
- Industry Sector Sales
'A' level/Higher or equivalent