Commercial manager – Basingstoke
Our client are looking to add a Commercial Manager to their growing team, managing the joinery commercial functions and overseeing performance of manufacturing. This company have been operating in the UK for over 50 years and are proud of their established reputation for delivering high standards of work with every build they complete.
Preferably you will have prior experience in a commercial management role within Joinery or similar sectors such as carpentry/ manufacturing/ bespoke interiors and be responsible for ensuring positive levels of profitability while delivering high standards of work. You will be a senior member of the joinery team, working with highly skilled colleagues creating a broad range of products for high-end/ bespoke residential projects.
This position is perfect for an already established commercial manager, or someone experienced in cost management and production who is looking to take on a more senior role with accountability.
- Previous commercial experience in the manufacturing industry – preferably joinery.
- Prior experience and knowledge of custom or bespoke manufacturing or joinery processes.
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages and reporting.
- Ability to maintain budget control, produce valuations, communicate with various departments and build strong working relationships.
- Confident in communicating across various teams such as Architects, Quantity Surveyors, clients and so on.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Located within a commutable distance of Basingstoke, hybrid working is not offered with this position.
Expected salary for this position is £50k-60k basic, private medical insurance, pension amongst other benefits. Immediate starts are available however we appreciate candidates currently employed will likely have an applicable notice period.
For further information or to be considered for this position apply today and a member of the team will in touch to discuss your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
HND/HNC or equivalent