A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time or part time Associate Dentist to join a well-established Mixed Dental Practice based in Bootle - Liverpool.
The practice aims to deliver world class patient care in dentistry by putting patients and employees at the heart of everything they do.
About the Role:
- Full time - Permanent Role Available
- Flexible UDA Target (Up to 1000 per day worked)
- Up to £14.50 per UDA (depending on experience)
- 50% Split on All Private Work Completed
- Hygienist and Therapist full time for referrals
- Excellent Opportunity for a Clinician providing Short Term Orthodontics or Invisalign !
- Longstanding Clinicians on site to assist with Complex Cases
- Lots of conversion from NHS List to Private Earnings!
- Very well-equipped and maintained (please find further info below)
About the Practice:
- Mixed NHS and Private Clinic
- Lead Dentist on site full time for assistance with complex cases
- Longstanding, hardworking, approachable staff on hand for assistance
- Well maintained and stable patients list, majority recalls due to high standard of Oral Health
- Established support team of Qualified Nurses
- SOE System, Digital X Rays, iTero Scanner, OPG Machine, Paperless Practice
- Large, Specious Surgeries with Air Conditioning in each and Windows
- Specialist Treatments offered on site including : Facial Aesthetics, Orthodontics, Implants and Complex Endodontics
- Roadside Parking available nearby
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To apply, simply click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing