- Reprographics and Administrative Assistant
- Greenwich Secondary School
- 1 year fixed-term contract
- 35 hours per week
- Term Time Only + 2 weeks
- Scale 4 - £23,400 - £24,684 (Salary will be pro-rata of FTE)
As Reprographics and Administrative Assistant, you will provide support as part of the Administrative team to the school. You will take responsibility for
- Organising and completing reprographic tasks (printing, displays, and stationary orders) for staff and the school for lessons and/or events.
- Operating all equipment, i.e. photocopier, scanner, printer, laminator, binder, stapler, computer for word processing and desktop publishing any other equipment that may be provided.
- Maintaining and operating the franking machine.
- Maintaining and organising the stationery cupboard and display boards around the school.
Alongside the reprographics work, you will assist at the reception desk and complete administrative tasks set and agreed with the Head of School Administration.
This large comprehensive school is based in Greenwich and is rated ‘good’ by Ofsted. The school is committed to educating and support pupils to become confident and successful young people and is very popular within the local community. There is an established leadership team in place at the school and there are excellent links with the wider school trust. The school is easily accessible by public transport.
This role is offered on a fixed term 1 year contract. The role is term-time only.We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Contract, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Salary will be pro-rata of FTE
- Industry Sector Education