Business Support Officer needed in Guildford, £13.10ph PAYE - Reference: 5236312
Hours of work - Mon to Thurs 8.30am to 5pm & Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm
working in a Crematorium/Bereavement Services
- Undertake telephone and reception duties
- Provide general support to the team including input of legal and medical papers, filing, record keeping, scanning, booking appointments
- Process requests for webcasts and tributes and allocate finance
- Communicate with coroner’s office, medical practice, and funeral directors to resolve issues with medical and legal papers and appointments
- Assisting funeral directors and families in the collection of memorials, ashes and paperwork.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration