The successful candidate will join a UK Market Leader within the regulated financial industry, based in Kent.
Due to a huge period of growth, they are looking for ambitious Software Developers, with a strong working knowledge of Python, to join their close-knit team, as the client look to dominate the market in the coming years.
Working on projects that will have a genuine impact on the people in the UK, you will gain constant exposure to the latest technologies and huge growth opportunities.
- Research and investigate new software or systems to assist in the company’s goals and objectives
- Integrate solutions using Python
- Plan out projects and provide the building blocks, steps and objectives of projects
- Work on the external clod based infrastructure.
- Take part in knowledge transfer across the team, sharing skills and tech knowledge
- Document and record all aspects of a project
- Assis in resource allocation within the team to ensure project objectives are completed as planned
- Experience using AWS to deploy and host software
- High level of knowledge in using the Python programming language
- Experience designing and building portals and databases
- Minimum of 1 year commercial experience in a Software Development Role
Up to £35,000
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Keywords: AWS, Python, Software, Development, Rochester, Kent, Junior
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet