Food & Beverage Manager
A 4 star 2 Rosette hotel is looking for a Food & Beverage Manager who has strong leadership and communications skills, solid knowledge of the food and beverage industry trends and focuses on providing the customers an excellent dining experience. The hotel prides itself on being an equal opportunity and inclusive employer. The Food & Beverage Manager will possess the ability to delegate responsibility, plan and evaluate the operations of the restaurant, and motivate team members. The Food & Beverage Manager should be able to promote a truly customer centric environment.
The role of the Food & Beverage Manager entails managing day to day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest of standards. You will be able to design a menu, purchase goods and focus on continuous improvement. As a Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards in customer service and leading by example.
- 2+ years of experience as a Food & Beverage Manager
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to manage and work effectively with a team
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and delegate
- Culinary or food service management or related certification preferred
- Salary £37k to £39k + bonus including service charge
- Private self-contained accommodation is available
- Free parking available
In accordance and compliance with the "Asylum and Immigration Act 1996" all applicants applying for the above position will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, at this point in time we are unable to accept applications from anyone not living in the U.K.
E-mail your CV now or call for this position and many more exciting opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Catering & Hospitality