Azure Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps) – Woking- Hybrid - £50k+
Pearson Carter are partnered with a technology group who specialise in building bespoke applications and websites for the NHS and Social Housing sectors.
They need an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a good background in DevOps – Containers, IaC, and pipelines to assist in the maintenance and improvement of their Microsoft Azure Cloud hosting environment.
- Manage and deploy automation pipelines
- Work on greenfield projects and adopt a hands-on approach
- Communicate and guide clients throughout projects
- 3+ years experience in maintenance and improvement of a Microsoft Azure Cloud hosting environment (not AWS), including knowledge of of Azure Virtual Networks and Network Security Groups
- Some knowledge of provisioning software such as Terraform or Ansible
- Knowledge of DevOps pipelines and Containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
They offer a base salary of £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience.
Training plan and progression roadmap from day 1
Share Options Scheme
Death in service
This role is Woking based in the office for 3 days a week
Applications are welcome from professionals with automation experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet