Support Officer based in East London.
The rate is £16.47ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
The reference number is: RQ1042690
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive support service within the Leasehold Services covering the full range of administration support activity and providing an efficient and effective Leasehold transactional service. To work with colleagues in the team to deliver excellent customer service and to continually improve service delivery. To help process and monitor a range of service activity.
- To distribute incoming correspondence, in accordance with procedures
- Respond to telephone enquiries securing the best service and outcomes for customers
- To handle a range of internal and external enquiries in a polite and professional manner and referring to the appropriate officer as required
- To provide support to senior staff on a planned or ad-hoc basis.
- To arrange service meetings, book and prepare rooms, prepare and circulate agendas and papers, provide and circulate minutes and monitor follow up actions as necessary.
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration