Technical Manager – 12-month FTC
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Litchfield County
Salary: c£55k DOE
- Degree qualified in food science, microbiology or related
- Food safety manager systems BRC v9, HACCP L3, food safety leader
- You will have extensive experience of formatting, articulating and delivering a clear Technical and Compliance strategy, in a food manufacturing business, preferably.Chilled / high-risk essential.
- Over 3 years’ experience in a Technical Manager role dealing with the needs and managing expectations of their customers (retailers)
- You will lead and drive quality improvement, support the management and resolution of quality issues across the site and manage the technical relationships with retail customers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all the Technical requirements of the retail customers are met, ensuring that unannounced BRC and customer audits are fully covered.
- To provide quality and technical guidance to the manufacturing sites and functions, and to lead and manage communication with external customers regarding all technical information and issues.
- To ensure that the company requirements are met with regard to factory standards, product quality, technical procedures and information.
This role is a 12-month FTC
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LO/14189 to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.
Contract, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing