On behalf of my well established client I am supporting them in the recruitment of a Maintenance Electrician on a Full time basis.
Roles and Responsibilities or Maintenance Electrician
Electrical/mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation of overhead gantry cranes and systems to a high standard.
- Maintain plant and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation to reduce downtime.
- Keep maintenance records.
- Organize maintenance on equipment between production requirements.
- Work at heights.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with good practice relevant legal and company standards.
- Work on your own initiative.
- Fault diagnosis and repair, interpreting electric diagrams and machine faults.
- Repair and service hoists lifting equipment.
- Purchase equipment to ensure all essential spares are in stock to cover breakdowns.
- Reduce manufacturing cost through improved design and consultation with suppliers and purchasing.
- Good communication skills.
- Fully flexible approach to the job role responsibilities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- City and Guilds 2/3
- Electrical installations 17th/18th
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing