WB Employment is currently looking for confident CNC for a large growing and successful company in Plymouth.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in CNC includes: laser, power press, folding, press brake, piercing.
You should also:
The successful candidates will be responsible for the day to day running of the machinery in a production environment working with components that range from 10 mm - 2.6 m.
-Monday to Friday 07:00 -15:00 or 15:00 – 23:00
£7.83 to £12.00/hour
Temporary to Permanent contracts for the right candidates!
Own car is essential due to location and shift pattern.
Benefits when permanent position secured:
- A fixed, three-shift system with the back shift (1500 – 2300) receiving a 25% premium and the night shift (2300 – 0700) receiving a 33% premium on basic rates.
- Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half Monday to Saturday with double time on Sundays.
- You will receive 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- The Company pension scheme will match your contributions up to 5%.
- A subsidized staff restaurant where a meal costs £2.25, free parking and free work wear.
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply below and our recruitment team will be in contact!