We are looking for a Customer Support Executive to support the operations teams for our key client and to be identifying, participating and taking ownership of process improvement projects within operational support including workshops, process mapping, producing supporting documentation and procedures and successful roll out of changes.
Ensuring business procedures and user guides are reviewed and updated regularly. You will have excellent communication, organisation and time management skills, be resourceful and have the ability to use your own initiative.
Strong attention to detail, enthusiastic and have a willing approach. Strong IT and keyboard skills with the ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure and proven experience in working in a pressurised sales support environment.
• Ensuring all of processes and procedures are documented, reviewed on an annual basis and amended accordingly and Cascade new and existing policies and procedures content to all team members through both verbal and written communication.
• Taking ownership of all development testing requirements including identifying resource, managing test plans and validating results and Identify system developments required in order to improve process and customer experience.
• Managing, prioritising and ensuring all system developments are successfully implemented within the team and full training is provided to all team members.
• Representing all business projects and actively participating ensuring the needs of the team and our customers are considered at all times.
• Proactively investigating queries arising from regular and ad hoc reports produced across the organisation and conduct regular sample audits as required.