Client: My client is a market leading automotive business based in North Coventry with easy access to their new offices from Birmingham, Rugby, Northampton, Leicester etc (M6, M69, A46. A45)
Role: We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to work within a intimate development team.
The Systems team are responsible for ensuring the best use of Information Technology and the delivery of coherent information from systems throughout the company.
The Manufacturing Integration - Developer role focuses on delivering technological solutions necessary to support the vehicle manufacturing process and supporting systems.
The role is required to be part of a small multi skilled development team, developing internal systems, often Integrating with bespoke Manufacturing Information Management Systems.
A core part of the role will be to support and develop a bespoke global multilingual software package designed to manage claims and warranty for dealerships.
All aspects of system design will be undertaken including, management, design, development, implementation, documentation and support.
The role requires the candidate to be personable, flexible and able to fit into a small development team, working within internal process controls and management systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and support the manufacturing Integration team’s project delivery
- Be responsible for the technical delivery of the full systems development life cycle, ensuring comprehensive, timely and quality outcomes
- Review requirements, functional specifications and testing strategies, offering / recommending alternative technical solutions.
- Provide a “Hands on approach” to technical and peer reviews
- Analyse and respond to all system issues and find appropriate robust resolutions when required
- Work closely with the Senior Business Analyst shaping developments
- Support process conception and re-engineering initiatives
- Develop a clear understanding of systems
- Documentation, support the development of specifications with clear communication
- Organised and have a structured approach to the delivery of projects
- Able to work day to day with stakeholders to produce functional projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in ASP.net using C# and MS SQL Server
- Ideally you should possess significant knowledge of development design principles
- Possess knowledge of database concepts specifically MSSQL
- Experience in a variety of programming languages and techniques, being able to suggest the most appropriate to satisfy requirements
- Be able to take part in the design of technical solutions and integration
- The ability, confidence and tact necessary to challenge and put forward new ideas
- Should have proven experience in delivering projects
- Should have experience of being part of a small IT team, responsible for delivering and
- Self-starter, who will own the quality and delivery of their work, from conception to delivery
- Small IT teams require a cross section of skills, as well as being highly proficient as a Developer, your wider skills may be required to support the business during occasions of high demand.
- ASP.Net, MVC
- Entity Frame Work
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of IIS
- Knowledge of modern front-end framework such as Angular would be beneficial.
- SSRS and experience in creating end user reports
- Experience with Source Control System Git
- .Net Core