GPU Architect - ASIC
My client are a global telecommunications giant, with a thriving Research Centre in Nice which specialises in Wireless technologies.
We are looking for a Mobile GPU Architect who will be responsible for SOC heterogeneous architecture, focusing on GPU performance and power modeling and analysis, compromising the functions among CPU/GPU/NPU/DSP.
As an GPU Architect, You will:
• MS/PhD degree in EE/CE or relative field with 10 or more years of ASIC design experience, and more than 5 years of direct experience working with mobile programmable graphics hardware design.
• Expertise in state of the art mobile programmable graphics and comupting architecture and compiler technology.
• 3 Familarity with graphics/compute vision standard APIs (OpenGL、OpenGL ES、OpenCL、Vulkan、OpenVX、etc)
• Familarity with Android graphics system architecture and work flow from application level to kernel level.
• Deep understanding on software and algorithm development using GPU, for example, 3D games、virtual reality、image processing、artificial intelligence、etc.
• Strong skills in SOC low power analysis, methodology, work flow, and design.
• Strong skills in GPU performance modeling and analysis.
Key Words: ASIC GPU SoC Hardware Mobile Graphics
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/