An exciting opportunity to work as a Administrative Assistant at The University of Manchester!
- Manchester City Center - £12.82 Per Hour - Full Time / Temporary Contract -
- To provide the administrative function with high quality administrative and secretarial support.
- To provide an effective delivery of administrative and office related functions to support senior board and programme meetings.
- To provide an effective customer services function, dealing with all enquiries in an efficient manner.
- To assist in the overall production and delivery of reports and respond to requests for information relating to the overall programme.
- Maintain centrally controlled electronic databases and recording systems as required.
- Prepare agendas, minutes, letters, reports and presentations using the full range of Microsoft Office Suite applications and other specialist software.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Appropriate administrative qualification to NVQ Level III or equivalent or substantial vocational experience.
- Experience of producing high quality reports, minutes and correspondence particularly for Senior Board and Committees.
- Must have a detailed working knowledge of
- Online administrative systems
- Use of databases
- Presentation Software (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Email & Diary Management Software (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Proven organisation and communication skills.
- Flexible and responsive to customer needs and able to provide information, advice and guidance whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise a variety of work activities in a busy environment and meet strict deadlines.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of providing administrative support in a Higher Education Environment.
- Experience of providing administrative support on construction projects
To apply, please submit your most up-to-date CV.