An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a very strong established team of technically brilliant commercial gas industry engineers. With my client, the Engineers are respected as the backbone of the business and the company understands that the management has their part to play, however, the Engineers come first.
My client a very well-established plumbing and heating company based out in Colchester. Renowned for their service and maintenance work for the commercial gas sectors, they are now seeking more engineers to manage their increase in commercial contracts.
For the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be expected to;
- The ideal applicant would be confident with performing reactive and quoted works and strong diagnostic abilities with Commercial gas appliances.
- Undertake gas servicing, preventative maintenance, repairs, testing, a variety of different contracts and equipment.
- Carry out annual gas servicing to appliances in accordance to manufactures and gas industry standards.
- A small amount of light commercial and domestic contracts that are situated within commercial buildings.
- A solid track record of first-rate fault finding on building associated heating.
- Work as part of a team that offers a flexible callout rota.
To be considered for the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you should have these essential requirements;
- A full UK Driving License
- DBS Check
- Gas Safe Registered
- Experience in a similar previous role working on service and maintenance of commercial gas systems and attending to emergency breakdown callouts.
- Experience in taking part in a standby rota.
- Domestic Gas: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Commercial Gas: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1,
- Not essential but beneficial: LPG and 17th/18th Edition
The package for the successful applicant will offer:
- Basic Salary £32,000 - £38,000
- 4 weeks Annual Leave
- Standby Fee and Overtime Pay
- Willing to train and develop the engineers additionally
- The option for Personal use of the van
- Not a regular Installation based company service
- Not required to work in London
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
If you have valid essential requirements in date and are looking for a route in the Colchester area, please apply accordingly.