An exceptional opportunity for a well presented and organised Property Manager to join a very well respected independent agency out of their award winning Bristol office.
My clients have a fantastic reputation and are looking for a Property Manager who wants to be a part of an award winning team.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Great office environment and culture
- Up to £28,000 basic, DOE as well as commission OTE £30,000+
- AND opportunity to earn extra money through bonus scheme
- Monday-Friday role, NO WEEKENDS
- Looking for go-getter attitude, passion for the sector, career driven individual
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is essential.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand. If this sounds like something that interests you, then please reach out to Lily Hill today!
Email: [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission / Bonuses / Career Profression!
- Industry Sector Property