A very rare opportunity has arisen within a highly regarded Estate agency for a Lettings Administrator to join their award winning team in Cardiff.Lettings Administrator – Benefits
- Up to £24,000 basic salary
- Well respected independent company
- Stable team
- Great working environment and culture!
- Drafting and sending out tenancy agreements.
- Organising pre and post tenancy paperwork.
- Updating window cards.
- Updating property details.
- Filing safety certificates and ensuring they are up to date.
- General day to day admin duties.
- Your expertise in lettings and administration will empower you to handle diverse tasks, from customer interactions to essential paperwork.
- Your enthusiasm and dedication will contribute to maintaining our reputation for top-notch customer service.
- Demonstrable experience in lettings support and administration.
- Strong customer service skills, with a knack for creating positive experiences.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to handle paperwork and documentation efficiently.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join an award winning independent agent.
If this sounds like something that interests you, then please reach out to Lily Hill
Email: [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property