Looking for someone who has PPC experience.
WE NEED someone with PPC experience across channels (Google, FB, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Bing), is aware of PPC bidding strategies, comfortable managing high budgets/month and have been running lead generation campaigns in the past. Please can you show examples of PPC work that has been done on the CV and examples within it.
Reason for the role-growth within the team.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Exec/PPC Analyst, who will join our marketing team in London Office.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Conduct data analysis in PPC channels to identify insights that will improve performance.
- Work collaboratively across the entire business and provide regular weekly and monthly data reports to the Marketing team.
- Implement online paid advertising campaigns across multiple online channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and multiple markets
- Optimize campaigns to improve conversion rates, decrease CPAs and reach the company's business objectives
- Make recommendation based on statistical data in order to achieve business objectives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends, developments and major changes.
What are the requirements for this job?
- Good Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, keyword research tools and web analytics tools
- Comfortable using Excel including: VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, and chart building.
- Excellent knowledge for indicators and metrics used to measure performance, such as CTR, CPA, CPC, Reach, Impressions, etc.
- An analytical and detail-oriented problem solver.
- The ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (advanced English)
What are the benefits for this job?
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity to learn and master PPC knowledge, in markets around the world
- Travel to our international offices and off-site meetings with teams
- Various Team-building programs