An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Coordinator to join this market leading independent agent within their office in Cardiff.
The successful Lettings Coordinator will ideally be experienced within a current lettings role and have a natural flare and a desire to work with a highly experienced, well established team.Lettings Coordinator – Benefits
- A guaranteed basic salary of £25,000
- Fantastic office and team environment.
- Full time role.
- Fantastic opportunity to get involved in everything / a varied role broadening your knowledge of lettings.
Lettings Coordinator – Duties
- Negotiating lets resulting in the best outcome for both tenant and landlord
- Booking and conducting viewings in a professional manner to ensure best results
- Dealing with all routine and urgent maintenance
- Renewal of gas safeties, EICR’S and EPCs in a timely fashion to ensure we remain compliant
- Drawing up standard occupation contracts for all new lets and tenancy renewals
- Uploading properties onto main portals
- Registering applicants and dealing with walk ins
- Diary and Key management
- Make up move in packs for new move ins
- Carry out routine property visits and ensure the follow up report is sent to Landlords in a timely fashion / following up on any issues arising from the property visits
- Experience within a similar Lettings Negotiator/Property Manager role is essential
- Good Customer Service
- Previous experience of using Microsoft office packages
- You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
You will be driven and keen to progress your career within the lettings industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Lettings Coordinator looking to join one of the best companies in the area.
If this sounds like something that interests you, then please reach out to Lily Hill today!
Email: [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property