Paterson Recruitment is more than a Recruitment company.
We’re a diverse group of creators and doers, builders and hackers, teachers and students. We provide people solutions to extraordinary clients across the home counties. They trust us to source the Talent that drives their business forward.
What will you contribute through the work you do?
We seek exceptional talent that want to play their part in shaping the future by joining a passionate business that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun while doing it.
Sure, you have a lot of choices on where to take your career. No matter where you're based one thing’s for sure, we’ve created an environment where you will have 60+ colleagues who have your back to support your growth every day.
It’s your career so take control of it!
You have the flexibility to take your skills where you want; you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start...
- Confident and tenacious in approach with a winning mind-set.
- Driven by high-performance and over-achievement.
- Want to work in a vibrant environment where your development is valued.
- Ambitious and competitive by nature.
You’re Great At...
- Selling services, concepts or ideas to a diverse audience.
- Negotiating win-win outcomes.
- Communicating to professionals you’ve never spoken to.
- Networking your way around ever changing talent communities.
- Influencing and can build strong, lasting relationships
What You’ll Do…
- Generate new business or develop existing accounts through leads and referrals from candidates and clients.
- Develop and foster long term strategic client relationships through both telephone contact and face to face meetings.
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and close skilled professionals for your client base.
- Create, manage and grow a professional network of highly qualified candidates.
- Maintain a balance of candidates across multiple requirements.
- Provide a high-quality, customer-centric service to clients and candidates alike.
What You Can Expect...
- Basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Uncapped commission scheme from day one
- Transparent career progression within a meritocratic environment