A Dental Practice known for its amazing dental services and exceptional local reputations has let us know about a new Practice Manager role that has become available close to Wythenshawe.
This practice is looking for a Manager who prides themselves in going above and beyond for their team and practice, whilst also providing clients with a fantastic patient journey whenever they step through the door!
About the role:
- Practice Manager - Full-Time Opportunity
- £28k-£33k per annum
- All candidates must have Dental practice management experience and hold a valid DBS
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Marketing, Patient feedback and complaint handling, Staff development, Compliance, KPI management and Practice budget planning plus a strong understanding of Commercial ROI
- Must be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading, mentoring and supporting to exceed targets and encourage team development and happiness within clinic
- Benefits will include but will not be limited to an increased holiday allowance and access to life insurance
- Flexible-start date – willing to wait for the right candidate around notice periods required
- Exceptionally supportive and engaging clinical team – family feel to the practice
- Large Mixed NHS And Private practice – Recently refurbished, exceptionally modern aesthetic
- Fully Computerised with Dentally software
- State of the art equipment and materials - practice invests heavily in their teams and clinics
- CPD and Professional development opportunities are exceptional here! – regularly organised by the Owners and also CPD funding available
- Come and join the team!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing